.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
It's Four
In case you were wondering.  The question?

How old does your child need to be before they realize their mother can't sing?

Every morning on our way to school, Sera sings.  She also directs.  She tells us what to sing and counts us down with  ah-one, ah-two, ah-one, two three.

Yesterday, she assigned us each a song.  We sang.  She then gave Jim and herself another song and told me to be the audience.

This morning, we were listening to a Disney CD.  I started to join in on a A Whole New World.  Sera stopped to remind me I was the audience now.

I knew this day would come.  But Sera doesn't know something very important.  It's a motto a friend and I created in college.  We threw off the shackles of embarassment at our lack of singing voice and declared, "If you can't sing well, sing LOUD!"

Mwwhahaha

Note:  Yes, Sera turned four last Saturday.  We've had a slight hold up in getting the photos on the computer, but a huge spring break/birthday photo extravaganza is coming up soon.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger a Tonggu Momma said...

I totally sing loud. For exactly the same reason. Your gal is just too funny.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG